- Certified Family Law Specialist
Glenn D. Halterman is a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona. He is a graduate of the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Halterman earned a bachelor’s degree in political science at Southern Utah University graduating summa cum laude.
Mr. Halterman was admitted to the Utah State Bar in 2002 and worked in private practice in Cedar City, Utah before accepting a position as a prosecuting attorney for Iron County, Utah. Mr. Halterman joined Ellsworth Family Law, P.C. in November 2006 and was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 2007. He now specializes in family law matters. In 2012, Mr. Halterman was named as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine, a distinction given to no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in Arizona.
Dissolution of Marriage, Legal Separation, Property Division, Child Support, Spousal Maintenance, Child Custody (Legal Decision-Making and Parenting Time), Paternity, Grandparents’ Rights, Relocation, Prenuptial/Postnuptial Agreements, Family Law Appeals
Juris Doctorate, April 2002
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School
Bachelor of Arts, May 1999
Southern Utah University, summa cum laude
Iron County Prosecutor Office
Ceder City, UT
Deputy Prosecutor, 2005-2006
Law Office of Glenn D. Halterman
Ceder City, UT
Managing and Founding Partner, 2002-2005
- Utah State Bar, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah, 2002
- State Bar of Arizona, 2007
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2010
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona (Member, Family Law Section)
- 2012, named as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine, a distinction given to no more than 2.5% of the lawyers in Arizona.